Thursday, July 2, 2009

El Fin

Danise and I completely dropped the ball on this blog gig but suffice it to say, we made it! We spent the last week of our Spain trip in Barcelona with family friends. Barcelona was by far my favorite city and I believe San Sebastian was one of Danise's favorite parts. In Barcelona we found Catalans full of pride and if you're not confident that Catalonia is the best, forever, and ever, amen, they'll be sure to fill you in. We hit the big sites, Guell Park, Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's houses, La Ramblas, the Museums, and then some not so big sites like, the international cinema 'round the corner from apartment that played Zack and Miri Make a Porno in English, which we watched, for the second time, each. It's holiday. We also shopped till we dropped in the 100 degree heat and hit up allll them H&Ms, Zaras, you name the chain, we were there. Honostly they were all different, we even found an H&M that looked like a hot discotech. No kidding, mirrored stairs, flashing lights, the music was the same. Though we had a great trip we were happy to get back to London and grab a good nights sleep before our next adventure. Danise is already back in San Francisco working as a teacher and I am off to New York tomorrow, and Israel on Sunday! Stay tuned for the Shalom Series as I attempt to keep up with these chronicles.

Much love,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment